Get in touch with our Auto Team
- Jay Leno welcomes Emory's outlaw Porsche 356s August 4, 2015 Noah Joseph
- Toyota reports record profit in Q2 August 4, 2015 Chris Bruce
- Volkswagen Jetta getting new 1.4L turbo four August 4, 2015 Noah Joseph
- Drive visits a Mercedes Pagoda collector in Bangkok August 4, 2015 Noah Joseph
- 2016 Audi TT Second Drive [w/video] August 4, 2015 Steven J. Ewing
The 2010 Ford Focus Coupe is principally unchanged from 2008, when the Blue Oval debuted a two-door version of its compact sedan. A practical and cheap four-banger, this little car seats up to 5 folk and is almost identical to its sedan opposite number. This car is consistent on the road with decent handling; the Focus has a quiet interior and enviable fuel usage.
While not everybody will find the body striking, it does have a sportier edge for a starter. Like a deck lid spoiler and chrome exhaust tip and European-inspired suspension that ought to try and appeal to its young adult target market.
Fortuitously for mothers and fathers the Focus Coupe has countless security features, including the standard My Key system where the vehicle key can be programmed to restrict the auto’s top speed and sound system volume, and to fasten out the traction control system. Standard equipment includes air con, Sirius satellite radio, a four-speaker AM / FM / CD / MP3 audio system, eco friendly fabric seats, and power / heated outside mirrors.
A power moon roof, four-speed automated transmission, leather-wrapped wheel, cruise control, Ford SYNC, and eight-speaker 190-watt sound system are all available.
Safety aspects: dual-stage front airbags ; side-impact airbags and side curtain airbags for both seating rows ; passenger occupant detection system ; tire pressure monitoring system.